Middle East crisis live: Trump claims Iran attack ‘on hold’ due to request from Gulf allies
The Guardian World ·

Trump claims Iran attack 'on hold' due to request from Gulf countries We are restarting our live coverage of the US-Israeli war on Iran and the other conflicts in the Middle East. …
Trump claims Iran attack 'on hold' due to request from Gulf countries We are restarting our live coverage of the US-Israeli war on Iran and the other conflicts in the Middle East. Donald Trump says he has called off a planned attack on Iran on Tuesday at the request of Gulf states so peace talks could continue. In a post on Truth Social on Monday, the US president said he had been asked to do so by the leaders of Qatar, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. …
Original source: The Guardian World
Mentioned
Pakistan · White House · Middle East · Saudi Arabia · Donald Trump · New York Times · Esmail Baghaei · Mojtaba Khamenei · United Arab Emirates